Latest topics
» cholesterol fish oil supplements
Brawls... EmptyAugust 3rd 2011, 5:05 pm by Guest

» Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?
Brawls... EmptyAugust 3rd 2011, 6:03 am by Guest

» radków domki
Brawls... EmptyAugust 3rd 2011, 1:24 am by Guest

» ordering tramadol online
Brawls... EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 9:55 pm by Guest

» niechorze domki kakadu
Brawls... EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 1:25 am by Guest

» taking fish oil supplements
Brawls... EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 12:06 am by Guest

» play casino games free
Brawls... EmptyAugust 1st 2011, 9:56 pm by Guest

» pokoje inspiracje
Brawls... EmptyAugust 1st 2011, 2:28 am by Guest


Brawls...

Go down

Brawls... Empty Brawls...

Post  bholmes4 on May 18th 2010, 8:45 am

Am I the only one that finds the amount of brawls in this game unrealistic? I have already had 3 guys suspended for getting in brawls this season and every sim seems to have news about more brawls. I have no problem with the suspensions, not like they have affected my playoff chances, but it bugs me when something is this unrealistic. Is it just my perception of how frequent/infrequent they are in real life that is off or does this seem odd to anyone else?
bholmes4
bholmes4

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  EdmontonGM on May 18th 2010, 8:56 am

bholmes4 wrote:Am I the only one that finds the amount of brawls in this game unrealistic? I have already had 3 guys suspended for getting in brawls this season and every sim seems to have news about more brawls. I have no problem with the suspensions, not like they have affected my playoff chances, but it bugs me when something is this unrealistic. Is it just my perception of how frequent/infrequent they are in real life that is off or does this seem odd to anyone else?

You are right on. They are much too many. I think we are stuck with suspensions either off or on with no intermediate adjustments.
EdmontonGM
EdmontonGM

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  ShoelessJoe on May 18th 2010, 11:57 am

EdmontonGM wrote:
bholmes4 wrote:Am I the only one that finds the amount of brawls in this game unrealistic? I have already had 3 guys suspended for getting in brawls this season and every sim seems to have news about more brawls. I have no problem with the suspensions, not like they have affected my playoff chances, but it bugs me when something is this unrealistic. Is it just my perception of how frequent/infrequent they are in real life that is off or does this seem odd to anyone else?

You are right on. They are much too many. I think we are stuck with suspensions either off or on with no intermediate adjustments.

Yeah.

I actually found myself thinking this same thing as I am running the SIM. It sucks, because I do like having the suspensions in the mix, but the frequency is way out of wack.

_________________
Brawls... Southpaws_Signature
Brawls... Southpaws_Pennant
ShoelessJoe
ShoelessJoe
Admin

Posts : 594
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 38
Location : Gilbert, AZ

https://www.facebook.com/ShoelessJ03?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  San Diego on May 18th 2010, 2:20 pm

I have my "brawl" slider on my team settings set to the max, that's probably why..
San Diego
San Diego

Posts : 516
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Laveen, AZ

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  stokediggity on May 18th 2010, 5:27 pm

Don't we have some hockey fans in the league?


That probably explains it. Wink
stokediggity
stokediggity

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  ShoelessJoe on May 18th 2010, 5:41 pm

stokediggity wrote:Don't we have some hockey fans in the league?


That probably explains it. Wink

HAHA probably so.

From the looks of it, the bullpen has double served so far this season. It's also been used as a penalty box! Cool

_________________
Brawls... Southpaws_Signature
Brawls... Southpaws_Pennant
ShoelessJoe
ShoelessJoe
Admin

Posts : 594
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 38
Location : Gilbert, AZ

https://www.facebook.com/ShoelessJ03?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Brawls... Empty Re: Brawls...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum